Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The terms and conditions of the work and delivery is as per the written communication in mail or through mutually agreed contracts signed by both parties.
- 2. Additional service charge of 2% will be included in the original invoice for making payment via UPI, Net Banking, Wallet, Debit or Credit Card.
- 3. In case of any discrepancy, kindly notify the same in writing to your Account Manager immediately.
- 4. Our service agreements are subject to Jurisdiction of Bangalore Court only.
- 1. We maintain complete confidentiality of any personal information like Name, Email, Contact No. etc. required at the time of form filling and ensure that this is not exposed to any third party without their prior consent.
- 2. We provide maximum security to the monetary transactions by using SSL encrypted technology to prevent our clients from online fraud and thefts.
- 3. As and when required we may make changes in our privacy policies, the updated version will be uploaded on the website. The client needs to keep a check, to keep themselves updated with our latest policies.
- 4. Although we maintain highest level of security to prevent any kind of misuse, loss or alteration of the client’s personal information, however the transportation of data over the internet has become inherently unsecured. Hence in such cases we do not guarantee any kind of security.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- 1. We believe in complete client satisfaction and maintain trust and transparency at both ends. We would never want any unsatisfied customer draining their money in vain with us.
- 2. Clients need to place their cancellation request within 24 hours of placing the order and making the payment.
- 3. All cancellation requests should be sent to our finance email id firstname.lastname@example.org or must be communicated to your Account Manager.
- 4. Only after complete check-up and on satisfactory reason of refund, amount would be settled within 15 days of receiving confirmed payments by the company.